- About: BITSAT 2018 conducting by Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS, Pilani) and it is a prestigious Institute of Higher Education and a deemed University.The institute was established in the year 1964 and has since transformed from a regional engineering college to a national university – backed by GD Birla. The fully residential institute is privately supported.
- Ranking: It is one of the most prestigious institutes in the country and ranks among one among the top Engineering and business college in India.
- Departments: The institute has 15 academic departments primarily concentrated on undergraduate courses in the Sciences, Engineering, and Management.
- Centres: BITSAT has established their Institutions at Hyderabad, Goa, Pilani, and Dubai.
- Eligibility: Candidates who are eligible as specified by the Institute are welcome to take up the BITSAT 2018 and will be shortlisted accordingly for counselling and admissions once the results are published.
- Admission: Admissions in BITSAT are purely based on merit and given to the most deserving candidates who perform best in the BITSAT 2018 exam. Those who obtain the highest ranks in the respective qualifying examination will not need to take up the BITSAT 2018 exam and are granted direct admission to the course of their choice.
- Reservations: There are no reservations or privileges given to anyone aspiring to study in this institution.
- Exam for UG & PG courses: BITSAT annually conducts an all-India computerized competitive entrance examination, BITSAT (BITS Admission Test) for both undergraduate as well as postgraduate Engineering and Pharmacy programme admissions.
- Exam held month: This examination takes place in the month of May, for candidates who seek admissions for Bachelors’ programmes in either of the colleges managed by Birla Institute of Technology and Science.
- The number of students participating: The BITSAT is taken up by lakhs of students, and only 2,000 will gain admission into BITS for the various courses.
Courses offered at BITSAT 2018:
|Bachelor of Engineering (BE Honours)||Chemical||Civil|
|Manufacturing||Electronics & Instrumentation|
|Electrical and Electronics|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm Honours)||Physical Pharmacy||Biopharmaceutics|
|Pharmacoeconomics||Chemistry of Synthetic Drugs|
|Cosmetic Science||Hospital Pharmacy|
|Photochemistry||Applied Pharmaceutical Chemistry|
|Special Projects||Pharmaceutical Management & Quality Control|
|Master of Science (MSc Honours)||Biological Sciences||Physics|
Information Regarding BITSAT 2018:
|1||Name of the exam||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test|
|2||Commonly known as||BITSAT|
|3||Exam level||University Level|
|4||Category of exam||UG Examination|
|5||Mode of exam||Online|
|6||Conducting authority||BITS Pilani University|
|7||Applications per year||About 3 lakh|
BITSAT 2018 Schedule:
- Application Form: Candidates can fill the application form of BITSAT 2018 from January 2018 to March 2018.
- Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit card of BITSAT 2018 from April 2018.
- Click Here to know more about important dates of BITSAT 2018.
BITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Eligibility: The eligibility to appear for BITSAT 2018 is 10+2 level examination from a recognized Board to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Minimum marks: Candidates must secure a minimum of 75% marks in their 12th standard examinations or equivalent from any recognized board to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Click Here to know more about BITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
BITSAT 2018 Registration:
- Official website: Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria should visit the official website and fill in your name, date of birth, gender, and email id to register the BITSAT 2018.
- Application Fee: The BITSAT 2018 Application Form Fees for Males is INR 2,200 and for Female is INR 1,700.
- Click Here to know more about the Application Process of BITSAT 2018.
BITSAT 2018 Application Form:
- Availability: Candidates can fill the application Form from 2nd week of January to 1st week of March 2018 of BITSAT 2018 exam.
- Application Form details: Candidates must enter all personal, qualification details, course preferences and BITSAT 2018 date, slot and test center.
- Click Here to know more about Application Form details of BITSAT 2018.
BITSAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Time: BITSAT 2018 examination will be conducted for 3 hours. There is no break in between the examination.
- Duration: The entire test must be completed in 180 minutes, and candidates cannot change their answer to attempted questions during the period of the test.
- Subjects: These extra questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology only; four questions from each part.
- Click Here to know more about the BITSAT 2018 Exam Pattern.
BITSAT 2018 Admit Card:
- Availability: BITSAT 2018 Admit card will be available from 3rd week of April 2018 (tentatively) and it can be downloaded from the official website.
- Details: The admit card contains important detail regarding the date, time, center of examination of BITSAT 2018.
- Click Here to know more about the admit card of BITSAT 2018.
BITSAT 2018 Syllabus:
- Subjects: The BITSAT 2018 is based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology from the NCERT 11th and 12th syllabus.
- Sample Papers: The syllabus and sample test papers are made available on the official website while applying for BITSAT 2018.
- The Syllabus for BITSAT 2018 covers a wide range of subjects.
BITSAT 2018 Result:
- Mode: The results for BITSAT 2018 are announced online.
- Result date: The results will be available in July 2018.
- The result is followed by counselling sessions for the candidates.
BITSAT 2018 Counseling:
- Merit List: On the basis of merit prepared, candidates will be called for the counselling process and through merit list candidates can go for the counseling along with the required original documents.
- Seat Allotment: Candidates who have allocated seats, have to pay the admission fee and must complete the necessary formalities to confirm the admission.
- Click Here to know more about the Counseling Process of BITSAT 2018.
BITSAT 2018 Key Answers:
- BITS Pilani does not provide or release the answer key for BITSAT 2018. In case the exam conducting authority gives away the answer key for BITSAT 2018, we will provide it here.
- BITSAT 2018 answer key will have correct answers to all the questions asked in the entrance test.
- Candidates, who appear in BITSAT 2018 can compare their answers with the BITSAT answer key 2018 and estimate how much probable marks they are going to secure in the entrance test.
- Along with the official answer key, some coaching institutes may also give the answer key of BITSAT 2018.
BITSAT 2018 Cut-off:
|1||Cutoff of BITSAT 2017 after Iteration II||271|
|2||Wait-list cutoff at the end of Iteration II||220|
|3||Cutoff after Iteration I||287|
|4||Cutoff for wait list at the end of Iteration I||220|
Contact Information of BITSAT 2018:
Adress: Admissions Office, BITS, Pilani – 333 031 (Rajasthan) India
Telephone number: 01596-242205, 01596-515294/330
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org