Steps to download the Admit Card for BITSAT 2018:
- Log in: Candidates who have satisfied the eligibility criteria must log on to the official website of BITSAT 2018.
- Log in Details: Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria must enter your application number, gender and date of birth to get access to your admit card.
- Download: Candidates can then download and Print their BITSAT 2018 Admit Card.
- It is preferable to have a few extra copies of the admit card.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria must save a copy of the admit card until the admission process ends.
BITSAT 2018 Admit Card Checking Details:
- Candidate name.
- Signature and photo of the candidate.
- Application number.
- Adress and exam center.
- Exam instruction.
- Exam time and date.
Important Instructions of BITSAT 2018:
- Candidates will be allowed inside the exam hall only if they possess BITSAT 2018 Admit Card.
- The invigilator at the exam centre will check the details displayed on the Admit Card of BITSAT 2018, and if there is any discrepancy like the name of the candidate is spelled differently, the candidate might be barred from appearing in the exam. So, before downloading the Admit Card, the candidate needs to ensure the details mentioned on it are correct.
- The candidate must preserve the BITSAT Admit Card 2018 as it will be required to complete other admission formalities like counselling. Also, after taking a printout of the admit card, candidates must sign it.
- A photograph must also be affixed at the designated space after duly getting it attested by the head of an institution or gazetted officer.
- On exam day, along with the BITSAT 2018 Admit Card, the candidate is also required to carry a valid ID proof.