Introduction to BITSAT 2019:
- About: Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test BITSAT 2019 conducted by Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS, Pilani) and it is all Indian Institute of Higher Education and a deemed University. Birla Institute of Technology & Science was established in the year 1964 and since transformed from a regional engineering college to a national university – backed by G.D. Birla. The fully residential institute is privately supported.
- Ranking: It is the most prestigious institutes of the country & it is one of the top rank Engineering and business college in India.
- Campus: Institutions of BITSAT has established at Hyderabad, Goa, Pilani, and Dubai.
- Eligibility: Candidates who are eligible as specified by the Institute are welcome to take up the BITSAT exam 2019 and will be shortlisted accordingly for counselling and admissions once the results are published.
- Admission: Admissions in BITSAT is based on the BITSAT entrance exam merit list. The candidate who performs best in the BITSAT exam will be given preference. Those who obtain the first rank in the central or state board need not take up the BITSAT exam and are granted direct admission to the course of their choice.
- Reservations: There are no reservations or privileges given to anyone aspiring to study in this institution.
- Courses Offered: BITSAT annually conducts an all-India computerized competitive entrance examination, BITSAT (BITS Admission Test) for both undergraduate as well as postgraduate Engineering (B.E.) and Pharmacy and M.Sc. programme admissions.
- Exam time: BITSAT exam takes place in the month of May, for the candidates who are willing to take admissions in Bachelors’ programmes in either of the colleges managed by BITS.
Courses offered through BITSAT 2019:
|Bachelor of Engineering (BE Honours)||Chemical |
Electronics & Instrumentation
Electrical and Electronics
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm Honours)||Physical Pharmacy|
Chemistry of Synthetic Drugs
Applied Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Pharmaceutical Management & Quality Control
|Master of Science (MSc Honours)||Biological Sciences|
BITSAT offering different courses through the different campus:
The coursed offered through each BITS campus is as follows:
(i) BITS, Pilani – Pilani Campus:
- B.E.: Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Manufacturing. Computer Science.
- MSc: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, General Studies, Mathematics, Physics and Economics
(ii) BITS, Pilani – K. K. Birla Goa Campus:
- B.E.: Computer Science, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Chemical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation.
- MSc: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Economics
(iii) BITS, Pilani – Hyderabad Campus:
- BE: Civil, Computer Science, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Chemical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Manufacturing
- MSc: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics, Physics
Information Regarding BITSAT 2019:
|1||Name of the examination||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test|
|2||Commonly known as||BITSAT|
|3||Exam level||University Level|
|4||Category of exam||UG Examination|
|5||Mode of exam||Online|
|6||Conducting By||BITS Pilani University|
|7||Applications per year||About 3 lakh|
BITSAT 2019 Schedule:
- Application Form: BITSAT 2019 Application Forms are available from 19 December 2017 to 19 March 2019.
- Admit Card: Candidates can download the BITSAT 2019 admit card from 12 April 2019 to 10 May 2019.
- Exam Dates: BITSAT 2019 exam dates for online exam is from 16th May – 31st May 2019.
- Final List Allotment: Candidate who cleared the BITSAT 2019 exam, their name will be declared on 20th June 2019.
- To know more about BITSAT 2019 exam dates and other important dates Click Here.
BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Eligibility: Candidate who pass 10+2 or who are appearing 10+2 or its equivalent exam from Central or State Board is considered as an eligible candidate.
- Marks for B.E. Candidates: Candidates must secure a minimum of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in their 12th standard examinations or equivalent from Central or State Board to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Marks for B.Pharma Candidates: Candidates must secure a minimum of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject in their 12th standard examinations or equivalent from Central or State Board to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Marks for M.Sc Candidates: Candidate wants to take admission in M.Sc. and to satisfy the eligibility criteria they should have 60% marks in their 12th standard examinations or equivalent from Central or State Board.
- To know more about BITSAT exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria Click Here.
BITSAT 2019 Registration:
- Official website: Candidates who are eligible for BITSAT 2019 should visit the official website and fill your name, date of birth, gender, and email id to register for BITSAT 2019 examination.
- Application Fee: BITSAT 2019 Application Fees for Males candidate is INR 2,950/- and for the Female candidate is INR 2,450/-.
- Application Fee for Dubai Candidates: Candidate who are taking test centre as Dubai for them the Application Fees will be 4500/- for both male and female candidates.
- Registered Candidate: Candidate who successfully registered themselves for BITSAT 2019 Exam will be able to appear for the exam.
- To know more about the Application Process of BITSAT Click Here.
BITSAT 2019 Application Form:
- Application Form Availability: Candidates can fill the BITSAT 2019 Application Form from the official website by registering themselves.
- Application Form Date: Candidate can submit BITSAT 2019 Application Form till 19th March 2019 only.
- Application Form Details: Candidates must enter the details such as personal details, qualification details, course preferences and test center.
- Editing of Application Form: Candidate can edit the wrong entries in the Application Form from 15th-19th March 2019.
- To know more about Application Form details of BITSAT Click Here.
BITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Time: BITSAT exam 2019 will be conducted for 3 hours. There is no break in between the examination and candidates cannot change their answer to attempted questions during the period of the test.
- Subjects: BITSAT exam 2019 question paper will contain Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, English and Logical Reasoning questions only.
- Exam Mode: BITSAT Exam will be conducted in online mode only i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Negative Marking: There will be the deduction of 1 mark for every incorrect response to the questions asked.
- To know more about the BITSAT Exam Pattern Click Here.
BITSAT 2019 Admit Card:
- Admit Card Availability: Candidate can download BITSAT 2019Admit card from the official website. Admit Card will be available from 12th April 2019.
- Admit Card Last Date: Last Date to download the Admit Card of BITSAT Exam 2019 is till 10 May 2019
- Admit Card Details: Admit card contains important detail regarding the date, time, BITSAT 2019 exam centre of BITSAT exam 2019.
- ID Proof: Candidate needs to carry a valid photo ID proof along with the Admit Card. Photo ID proof can be anything such as Adhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Passport etc.
- To know more about the admit card of BITSAT 2019 Click Here.
BITSAT 2019 Syllabus:
- Subjects: BITSAT 2019 is based on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, from the NCERT 11th and 12th syllabus and English and Logical Reasoning.
- Sample Papers: Syllabus and sample test papers are made available on the official website while applying for BITSAT 2019.
- Previous Year Paper: To get an idea of the BITSAT 2019 syllabus candidate needs to check previous year question paper.
- Syllabus for B.Pharma Candidates: Candidates who want to take admission in B.Pharma for them, the syllabus is based on Physics, Chemistry, Biology from the NCERT 11th and 12th syllabus and English and Logical Reasoning.
- Syllabus for BITSAT exam covers a wide range of subjects.
BITSAT 2019 Result:
- Result Availability: Candidate can see their score in terms of the number of total correct answers and incorrect answers just after the completion of BITSAT Exam.
- Result Download: BITSAT exam score report will be available on the next day of BITSAT exam. Candidate can download their score report from the official website of BITSAT.
- Print-out: Candidate is advised to take the print-out of the score-card for any further usage.
- Note: Score Report will not be sent to the postal address or it will not be informed via text message.
- Click here to know the steps to download BITSAT exam 2019 result.
BITSAT 2019 Counselling:
- Admission Form: Candidate needs to register themselves for the counselling by filling the Admission Form which will be available on the official website of BITSAT 2018.
- Courses and Campus Selection: Candidate needs to select the preferred courses and campuses along with the 12th standard qualifications.
- Merit List: On the basis of Marks obtained, candidate Merit List and the waiting list will be listed on the official website.
- Admission: Candidate whose name appears in the Merit List will have to visit the selected campus for the Admission Procedure along with the Original Documents.
- To know more about the Counselling Process of BITSAT exam 2019 Click Here.
BITSAT 2019 Cut-off:
|1||Cutoff of BITSAT 2017 after Iteration II||271|
|2||Wait-list cutoff at the end of Iteration II||220|
|3||Cutoff after Iteration I||287|
|4||Cutoff for wait list at the end of Iteration I||220|
Contact Information for BITSAT 2019:
Adress: Admissions Office, BITS, Pilani – 333 031 (Rajasthan) India
Telephone number: 01596-242205, 01596-515294/330
E-mail Id: email@example.com