Introduction to BITSAT 2018 Admit Card:
Steps to download the BITSAT 2018 Admit Card:
- Log in: Candidates who have satisfied the eligibility criteria must log on to the official website of BITSAT 2018.
- Log in Details: Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria must enter your application number, gender and date of birth to get access to your admit card.
- Download: BITSAT 2018 Admit Card will be available to download and candidate can take the print-out.
- Candidates are advised to have a few extra copies of the admit card.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria must save a copy of the admit card until the admission process ends.
BITSAT 2018 Admit Card Details:
- Candidate name.
- Candidates signature and photo.
- Application number.
- Adress and exam centre.
- Exam instructions.
- Exam date and time.
Important Instructions of BITSAT 2018:
- Candidates will be allowed inside the exam hall only if they possess BITSAT 2018 Admit Card.
- The invigilator at the exam centre will check the details displayed on the Admit Card of BITSAT 2018, and if there is any discrepancy like the name of the candidate is printed wrong, then the candidate will not be eligible to appear in the exam. So, before downloading the Admit Card, the candidate needs to ensure the details mentioned in it are correct.
- For counselling purposes candidate should keep the BITSAT 2018 admit card with them. Also, after taking a printout of the admit card, candidates must sign it.
- The photograph must be placed in the desired space and also get it attested by the head of an institution or gazetted officer.
- On exam day, along with the BITSAT 2018 Admit Card, the candidate is also required to carry a valid ID proof.