Introduction to BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Eligibility: For BITSAT 2019 eligibility criteria, the candidate needs to clear 10+2 level examination from a recognized Board.
- Minimum marks: Candidates must secure a minimum of 60% marks in their 12th standard examinations or equivalent from any recognized board to satisfy the eligibility criteria and 75% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics subjects.
BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria for admission to B.Pharm (Hons.):
- Minimum criteria: Candidates must have passed the 12th Class Examination from the Central or State Board to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Pass subjects: Candidates who have studied and cleared Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects in Class 12 from a recognized Board to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Minimum aggregate: Minimum aggregate of BITSAT 2019 eligibility is candidates must have scored a minimum 75% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Eligible criteria: Apart from minimum aggregate, candidates must have the minimum of 60% marks in each subject other than Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidate can apply: Students who have cleared physics, chemistry, and math are also eligible to apply for this course.
Eligibility Criteria for admission to B.E. (Hons.), M.Sc. (Hons.) and M.Sc. (Tech.) Programs:
- Aggregate marks: For BITSAT 2019 aggregate marks candidates must have scored a minimum 75% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- Minimum marks: Other than the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics marks candidate must have 60% marks.
- Direct admission: Candidates who score rank one in the central or state board exam of India for them the facility of direct admission to the programme of their choice will be given.
- English proficiency: The eligibility criteria for BITSAT 2019 also requires candidates to be proficient in English.
- University/board: Candidates must have passed the 12th Class Examination from the Central or State Board to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Compulsory subjects: Compulsory subject to get admission in BITSAT 2019 is Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in class 12th or its equivalent.
- Supplementary: Candidate appearing for the supplementary in their 12th exam are also eligible to appear for BITSAT 2019 but they need to clear their supplementary exam.
- Merit: The selection of BITSAT 2019 is done only on the basis of merit in the BITSAT 2019 exam but the eligibility for admission is subject to fulfilment of the conditions regarding the 12th marks.
- Already Students of BITS: Candidates currently studying in any of the BITS colleges are not eligible to appear for the test.
- Applicable: Candidates can fill BITSAT 2018 Application Form only if they satisfy the necessary condition.
- Age: Candidates age should be in between 21 to 25 years of age as on 1st October 2019.
- Toppers: First rank candidate (from central or state board exam of India) will have a facility of direct admission to the programme of their choice.