Introduction to BITSAT 2018 Reference Books:
- There are no prescribed textbooks for the preparation of BITSAT 2018, however, many advanced books have been written by highly qualified professors and prominent publications which will help the candidates to crack the examination with most relevant data.
- Comprehensive Guide to BITSAT Online Test.
- English and Logical Reasoning for BITSAT.
- BITSAT Practice papers by GK publication.
- Test Series for BITSAT Competitive Entrance Exam.
- The Pearson Complete Guide to the BITSAT.
- Self-study Guide for online BITSAT.
- Physics by I E IRODOV
- Cengage Series – Mathematics
- Physics NCERT books (11th and 12th)
- Organic Chemistry by Wade
- Candidates appearing for BITSAT 2018 can also refer to the NCERT CBSE Class 11th and 12th textbooks.
- The books are easily available in the market as well as online.
- BITSAT model papers and practice tests are also available on the official website for practice.