Introduction To BITSAT 2019 Registration Guidance:
Online Application Form of BITSAT 2019 has been released. 13th March 2019 is the last date to fill Application Form. Interested candidate can apply for the same on the official website.
The BITSAT 2019 is conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) to offer admissions to candidates who wish to study at the BITS Pilani Campuses that is Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad.
How to apply for BITSAT 2019 online
1) Go to the official website of BITSAT – bitsadmission.com
2) Find a link for the BITSAT-2019 online exam on the homepage and click on “Apply Now”
3) It will redirect you to a page where you will find all the information related to the online application.
4) Once you read the information, click on “Allow me to apply Online”
5) Now you need to Register.
6) Once you are registered, carefully fill the online application form
7) You need to upload all the supporting documents such as your photo and signature in the format given in instruction.
8) In the end, pay the application fee online using online payment mode or through e-challan
9) Download the acknowledgment slip at the end for further reference.